Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Copper and Todd

In January 2014, two dogs arrived from South Florida.  These feral-like dogs were captured by a rescue group, vaccinated and kept in a kennel until a new home could be found. Because of Shelter Dog Playgroups, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay decided to accept Copper and Todd.  Although the dogs were safe and had been cared for, no enrichment and very little human interaction had been provided.  Until they came to us.  
You can click here to watch video

In April, we received the following email. 
I adopted the brothers, Todd & Copper (Todd is now known as Zeus, and Copper is now known as Apollo!) They're doing awesome! They are very happy, spoiled pups! They get plenty of fun and exercise at my work, Camp Bow Wow, along with playing with my other dog, Hercules!

Being part of the Camp Bow Wow franchise system, I was doubly excited when I received the email.  



No comments:

Post a Comment